At Fundmore we are sure there is a better way for people to buy their dream home . We believe that the process of borrowing and lending money is quite outdated and is a source of frustration for all the parties involved. This is why we want to change it for good. Through technology, deep learning, automation and data science, we can build a bias-free, faster and cheaper loan adjudication platform that also reduces risk.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
You’ll help us engage inbound leads, do discovery calls, demos, reach out to partners and mid-sized accounts and take some deals to close.
What you will do:
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales team and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
- Answer client questions, inquiries and assist with training new clients.
- Liaise with sales team, product development team and clients.
- Engage inbound leads via email, phone and drive discovery and demo calls.
- Send compelling emails to fresh warm leads.
- Help craft and execute nurture campaigns to old leads.
- Do product demos for qualified prospects.
- Become a product expert and help prospects find value.
- Reach out to our partners and investment dealers to uncover opportunities.
What you will bring:
- Ideally you have a degree in commerce or marketing.
- Loves talking to people and helping them solve problems through technology.
- Is extremely tech-savvy, able to master new tools and apps quickly.
- Has outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Is able to work well on his or her own and collaborate with the team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Has 2+ years’ experience in a sales role, account management, or business development ideally with prior experience working with B2B SaaS or software to financial institutions
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software, ideally HubSpot experience
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you can expect from us:
Our dedication to the employee experience at FundMore is aimed at supporting, empowering and inspiring our talented team through:
- Recognition & Compensation
- Training & Development
- Health & Well-being
- Communication & Feedback
If you are a passionate, committed and dynamic individual, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.