At Fundmore we are sure there is a better way for people to buy their dream home . We believe that the process of borrowing and lending money is quite outdated and is a source of frustration for all the parties involved. This is why we want to change it for good.
Through technology, deep learning, automation and data science, we can build a bias-free, faster and cheaper loan adjudication platform that also removes the hustles.
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, addressing every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plans are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all times.
- Active participation in troubleshooting, debugging and updating the current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making the system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
Technical stacks you will have the chance to work with:
- Nodejs, Express
- Angular, Storybook
- Serverless (Lambdas)
- AWS (SQS, SNS, RDS, Comprehend, Textract, S3)
- Keras, Tensorflow
- GitHub, Asana
What you’ll do:
- You will work with our experience team to develop, test and optimize Fundmore’s core platform
- You will work on features vertically, from front-end (HTML/CSS/JS/Angular) to the back-end (Nodejs/Express) and to the infrastructure (Serverless Framework/AWS/CloudFormation)
- You will write unit tests and keep a high standard of code quality
- Responsible to optimizing existing systems and come up with ideas
- Will be required to work within a collaborative, cross functional environment with designers developers, and business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in one or more of the technologies mentioned above.
- Hands-on with SQL database.
- Competent with developing modern and distributed web applications.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP will be a plus.
The things you'll get:
- Learn and experiment with latest technologies
- Experience of what it means to be in a startup
- Opportunity to make a difference in the product as we release newer versions and launch it to more clients
- Work in a growing company
- Work within a dedicated and fun team
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible hours